Why Exhibit in Vietnam?
The 16th Vietnam Int'l Printing, Packaging and Food Processing Industry Exhibition provides the best platform for exhibitors to reach local business owners. With 15 years of experience, it has successfully build a reputation on professional industrial trade fair of printing, packaging and food processing sector.
Vietnam has one of the fastest growing economy in Asia and is expected to have the best growth prospects in 2016. Printing, packaging and food processing industries in the country is also growing rapidly. A myriad of business opportunities is offered during this period of time. Now would be the appropriated time to bring your business on a profitable journey.
High Potential Market
According to the Vietnam Printing Association (VPA), the printing and packaging industries have 15-20 percent of growth prospect in out-put in 2016. The local printing market has steadily grown, with industrial packaging and label printing accounting for 80 percent of the total output of the industry, said VPA Chairman Nguyen Van Dong.
Attractive destination for FDI
Vietnam’s GDP growth will reach 6.9 percent in 2016, higher than its previous forecast of 6.6 percent propel by better construction activity and manufacturing strength. Vietnam is one of the most attractive destination for FDI in the region.
Fast developing market in the world
Vietnam is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. According to Standard Chartered’s Global Research report, Vietnam would become the second fastest-growing economy in Asia in 2016, second only to India.
29 August - 01 September, 2018
29-31 Aug 09:00-17:00
01 Sep. 09:00-15:00
Saigon Exhibition & Conference Center (SECC) Map
Ministry of Industry & Trade - Vietnam National Trade Fair & Advertising Company (VINEXAD)
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Ministry of Industry & Trade
Ministry of Science & Technology
Ministry of Planning & Investment
Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment
Vietnam Printing Association (VPA)
Rubber Plastic Manufacturers Association (RPMA)
The Taiwan Plastic Industry Association (TTPIA)
Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA)
Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
- Equipment for processing and finishing (cutting, pressing, molding, etc.)
- Graphic Designers
- Hardware and software solutions
- Ink, fluids and chemicals
- Integrated and customized parts and systems
- Label Industry
- Machinery and printing systems
- Materials and substrates
- Pre-press devices
- Print heads, screens and other special parts
- Research, consultancy, trade associations, trade publications
- Services for the industrial sector
- Silk Screen Printing
- Chemical Product Manufacturing
- Confectionery Manufacturer
- Consumer Goods Manufacturer
- Contract Packaging
- Cosmetics Manufacturer
- Food Processing
- Industrial Product Manufacturer
- Machinery Importing / Dealing / Distribution
- Packaging Materials Manufacturer
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Preserved / Dehydrated Food Manufacturer
- Dairy Co-operatives & Farmers
- Dairy Processors / Manufacturers of Dairy Products
- Dealers & Distributors of Food Products
- Food Processing Plants
- Fruits, Vegetables, Pulses, Grains & Farm Products
- Groceries / Kitchen Equipment
- Horticulture Department & Related Organizations
- Hotels / Restaurants (including Fast Food Chains)
- Manufacturers of Processed & Packaged Foods
- Progressive Farmers, Agro / Horticulture Producers
- Retail Chains - Supermarkets, Small Retail Establishments
- Traders, Wholesalers of Food Products